16 January 2014

Have Your Cake

Here is the second card I made for the Flourishes stampers' challenge in last month's issue of Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft. I dug out my old watercolour pencils for this one - not something I do often but it was good fun, I really should practice more! I stamped and coloured two of the smaller images from the set, thinking I'd turn them into bunting (the icecream cone and popsicles worked best). Of course I had to stamp and colour the cake, it was just too cute to leave off the card, and I really wanted to use the "Have Your Cake And Eat It Too!" sentiment. Mmmmmmmm, cake.

Stamps - Flourishes
Ink - StazOn jet black
Paper - Kaisercraft
Card - Bazzill
Embellishments - rhinestone stars
Other - string, sewing needle, mounting foam, watercolor pencils, paintbrush




2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love this, such a great take on the banner trend at present. So summery and beautiful co-ordination, thanks for the inspiration!

Night Owl Designs said...

Thank you Brooke!