Darkroom Door products - #DDBS031 Crackle background stamp, #DDFR002 Window frame stamp, Love Letters photochips, Love Letters wordstrips
Ink - StazOn timber brown, Brilliance graphite black
Paper - Blue Cardigan, K&Company
Card - Bazzill
Embellishments - mulberry paper roses
Other - acetate, sandpaper, craft knife, glue, mounting foam
1. Stamp the crackle background on acetate using brown ink.
2. Stamp the window frame on cream card using black ink. Use a craft knife to cut out the individual panes and affix the stamped acetate behind the window. Tear a few holes in the acetate "glass".
3. Adhere a Love Letters photochip behind the window frame and then attach it to torn patterned paper using mounting foam. Glue flowers along the window sill and add the Love Letters wordstrips.
4. Finish by layering on a second piece of patterned paper and then on the green card front.
Darkroom Door products - #DDBS031 Crackle background stamp, Paris photochips, Paris wordstrips
Ink - Versa Mark
Paper - GCD Studios
Card - Bazzill
Embellishments - K&Company copper brad, Cristina Re pearl brad, lace, ribbon
Other - verdigris embossing powder, heat tool
1. Stamp the crackle background on brown card using watermark ink. Sprinkle the wet ink with embossing powder and heat set.
2. Crumple a Paris photochip into a ball, smooth it out flat, and affix it to the embossed card.
3. Attach the card to torn patterned paper. Embellish with ribbon, lace, brads, and a Paris wordstrip.
4. Affix to card front.